Contact Us Today!
Why Choose Us?
- Complementary Consultations
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Highly Trained & Friendly Staff
- Fully Licensed Professionals
- Customized Treatment Plans
- Compassionate, Ethical, & Humanistic Approach
- State-Of-The-Art Techniques
- Special Packages Available
- Saturday Appointments Available
- All Insurance Plans Accepted
|Monday||8:30 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10:30 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
We accept the following payment methods:
Weight Loss Clinic - Ideal Protein in Roseland, NJ
Roseland, NJ, weight control centers are available in your area at affordable rates. Fischer Chiropractic & Wellness Center is committed to your recovery and relief, providing gentle, personalized care to all of our patients. Our patients' health and satisfaction is our priority, so we make sure that you leave our office feeling like new. The professional staff at our office generates a positive feeling in order to better serve you Roseland, NJ.
Being overweight can cause health problems or a lack of autonomy, and we are here to help with both factors. Sometimes you need a qualified professional to help expedite the process of losing that unwanted fat. This way, you will get the information and programs that are best for your customized needs. Our business also offers its Roseland patients other services such as general, pediatric, and automobile chiropractic treatment. Massage therapy sessions are also available to help distress you. If you have back pain, we provide spinal decompression treatment. We even can help relieve those bothersome headaches and migraines.
Roseland, NJ, weight control options are available and reasonable with Fischer Chiropractic & Wellness Center. Self-confidence is highly important, and we understand that fact. Using state-of-the-art techniques and methods, we will get you on the road to recovery in no time. Call our modern facility today in Roseland, NJ, to start getting results.
Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method in Roseland, NJ
Fischer Chiropractic & Wellness Center is proud to offer the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method at our new weight loss clinic because we believe it is the healthiest way to shed excess pounds of fat.
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a medically designed protocol ideal for those who want to reach and maintain a healthy weight by primarily reducing body fat and retaining muscle mass.
It's also an excellent cellulite treatment. Ideal Protein's targeted approach and detoxifying effect shrink fat cells, thereby eliminating most cellulite. Since Ideal Protein contains a significant amount of high biological value protein, it also revitalizes and softens the skin by providing it with the nutrients it needs.
A Medically Developed Weight Loss Method with a Beginning, a Middle and End
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method contains 2 key components; 1. weight loss and; 2. a healthier lifestyle and education to assist you in maintaining results after dieting. The has evolved over a 20 period, and was originally developed over 2 decades ago by Dr. Tran TienChanh who focused his career and research on nutrition with a particular emphasis on the treatment of obesity and obesity related issues.
Understanding the Cause of Weight Gain will Help You Conquer it
According to Dr. Tran Tien, the cause of many weight issues in a modern society is insulin dysfunction. A diet with a high proportion of saturated fats and sugars, such as in breads, cereals, muffins, cakes, pastries, pasta, pizza, rice, corn causes the pancreas to produce an overabundance of insulin, which stays in the system and puts the blood sugar level in a negative balance.
An overproduction of insulin may lead to hypoglycemia or low glycaemia, which in turn induce constant sugar cravings and weight gain. One of insulin’s primary functions is to regulate blood sugar levels however it is also the hormone that transports fat (triglycerides) into the fat cells. Even worse, it "locks" the fat in the fat cell, preventing it to be used as a source of energy. Now, because the blood sugar has dropped (and we can’t access the fat as a fuel source) it creates "sugar cravings' and the vicious cycle begins again. The result is that too much insulin in our bodies can cause weight gain.
4 Core Principals of Ideal Protein
I. Goal: Learn to live off of the body's own fat reserves.
II. Simple and complex carbohydrates can prevent weight loss. The body derives energy from three sources, carbohyrdates (sugars, starches, and fiber), fats and protein and burns these energy supplies in this same order; carbohydrates first, fats second and proteins last.
III. Because the body stores approximately three days-worth of carbohydrates, the Ideal Protein Method restricts carbohydrates (simple and complex) until 100% of the weight loss goal is achieved. As long as carbohydrates are being consumed,the body is not burning fat. It's as simple as that.
IV. Once carbohydrate reserves are completely depleted, the body begins consuming its fat reserve to burn calories for energy.
Long Term Results
Maintaining a stable weight after dieting often requires changes to your lifestyle habits. This is why Ideal Protein strongly emphasizes education and understanding. You must learn to eat smarter or risk regaining your lost weight. Therefore, when youvisit the weight loss clinic at the Fischer Chiropractic & WellnessCenter, you will be assigned a personal weight loss coach. Your coach will assist you through each of the 4 phases of the Ideal Protein method.
- In phases 1 & 2 your coach will help you set and achieve your weight loss goals.
- In phases 3 & 4 your coach will shift focus to weight stabilization and post diet living, teaching you weight maintenance habits that will assist you in keeping the excess pounds off after dieting.
What to Expect
Based on the experiences of over 3,000 Ideal Protein clinics worldwideyou can expect to experience the following:
- Quick weight loss without sacrificing muscle mass; usually between 3 to 7 lbs per week
- Improved energy, appetite control and reduced cravings – usually by day 4 or 5
- Improved blood sugar, cholesterol levels and reduced blood pressure.
- Improved skin tone by providing the skin nutrients it needs
- Reduced cellulite
- Understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage
- Weekly one-on-one coaching, lifestyle education and guidance by a certified specialist at Fischer Chiropractic & Wellness Center.
How to Get Started
When you are ready to get started the next steps are simple:
- Call the weight loss clinic at Fischer Chiropractic & Wellnessto set up your personalized one-on-one appointment for a free Body Composition Assessment test along with a customized health profile and summary with one of our trained Ideal Protein weight loss experts.
- Come to our next FREE Open House to learn about Ideal Protein and sample our foods.
Ideal Protein Foods
Ideal Protein features 67 delicious gourmet meals--sweet, salty, soft or crunchy--there's a taste and texture for every palate. Our results are predictable and repeatable -- the scientific gold standard of Medicine. Ideal Protein’s unmatched variety of instant, easy-to-prepare, and ready-to-serve products are developed to exacting flavor and texture. In addition, Ideal Protein uses only the highest quality protein products in our line of gourmet weight loss products, because not all protein sources are created equal. Please click here to see a sample of the foods that are part of the Ideal Protein Menu.
High Quality Protein Helps Support Muscle Mass During the Weight Loss Process
How do we encourage the body to burn its fat reserves first and thus preserve muscle mass?
- Ideal Protein foods are made with high quality protein. The quality of protein used in Ideal Protein diet products has an impact on effective protein absorption. If protein quality is low then absorption is lower.When protein absorption is low, you won’t feel satisfied and you may experience powerful cravings that overcome your determination.
- Second, our dieters use our nutrient-rich supplements such as Natura Multi-Vita, Natura Calcium & Magnesium and Natura Potassium, key ingredients in muscle building and electrolytes. These supplements replace those normally found in foods restricted on the Ideal Protein protocol.
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is an easy 4-phase protocol which helps stabilize the pancreas and blood sugar levels while burning fat and maintaining muscle and other lean tissue.
Therefore, to help our dieters have as great a chance at success as possible, Ideal Protein foods contain protein with a very high biological value. The Ideal Protein serving comes individually packaged to conserve freshness and:
- can be prepared in 10 minutes or less;
- contains high quality proteins and are very low in carbohydrates (sugar) and lipids (fats);
- contain 21 amino acids, of which 13 are essential for the human body;
- can be served hot, warm, cold or even frozen;
- is considerate of diabetics due to low carbohydrate and sugar count;
- canbe used to build complete meals by adding vegetables, chicken, fish etc.
Body Composition Assessment (BCA)TestFischer Chiropractic & Wellness Center uses the state-of-the art BCA device at our weight loss clinic. This device allows us to accurately measure: Body Fat %, Lean Mass, Fat Mass, and Hydration Index. The use of this advanced equipment allows us to tailor your weight loss program for optimal RESULTS.
Body composition analysis is a measurement of your lean body mass as compared to your body fat. Bone, muscle, tissues, ligaments, blood, water, etc. are all considered lean mass. The rest is fat. It is healthier for more of your body to be lean as compared to fat.
The BCA test uses a weight chart to determine each person's maximum weight for their height and estimate their body fat. The initial screening for the assessment relies on the numbers of a weight chart to determine whether or not they are considered to be of a healthy weight, or overweight.